• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Panda Hobby X2T - making it more scale like a real Dodge Power Ram!

RCscale101

Hello there!

I recently got the Panda Hobby X2T as it has many qualities (chassis, shocks, stock wheels etc) but it has also several flaws.

Many rightfully pointed to the ESC/receiver combo that doesn't deliver good modulation (torque and low speed). But to me, the body itself really looks too toy-ish for my liking. However, there isn't much to do to make it look more scale.

First thing I did was to remove that ugly lightbar (personal opinion!), then work on the shiny plastic to weather it as well as flattening its plastic look.

I also enjoy adding a wooden rear deck with some accessories.

Here is a video summarising the mods and my first run:
https://youtu.be/T48PTaw8fd8

What do you think? And by the way, it is not a Ford Bronco but a Dodge Power Ram!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back