• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Oregon, the places to crawl and shop!

Anyone in the coos bay area Def go do some crawling at shore acres out on the cliffs at the beach. It's an awesome spot it's good size.and is only a 2 min walk from where you park. Also I have a top truck challenge course at my place on the way out to the beach that we do comps at. Lots of bridges, mud, water, rocks ect...also if your looking for a hobby shop Tom and gigs in empire carries a lot of crawler stuff in stock.

Hello Oregon Crawlers! Will be visiting my parents for Thankgiving in Medford and will be bringing the Wraith to do some crawlin for fun and to get away from the family craziness. Would like to know where I should go? Could give me Lat/Long or an address either would be greatly appreciated! Also if you like ya could pm me as I would rather crawl with friends than alone. Will be in Oregon 25-30 Thanks dudes!

Hi! Looking for people to trail and crawl with in the McMinnville area. Great hobby to do at home but way more fun with other people and friendly competitions. Im thinking about starting a "meetup" group if there are enough people around my area to attend on a regular basis. Rubber side down!

Hi! Looking for people to trail and crawl with in the McMinnville area. Great hobby to do at home but way more fun with other people and friendly competitions. Im thinking about starting a "meetup" group if there are enough people around my area to attend on a regular basis. Rubber side down!
Hey, i live in mac too, and that kind of group would be fun!

I like in the Clackamas County area just got in to the RC world of rock crawling would like to meet up with some people to talk about modifications an upgrades places to go crawl

First off hello to all and welcome to Oregon. Here is our map again if you may not have caught it in the first post.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?...ie=UTF8&om=1&mid=1BYSRd9UWLfcjrFESZPwMVK9wcck

As for meeting up with people most of the oregon chit chat and organization of events has moved to facebook. Search ORCRC, ORCRC Salem, and Elk Creek Scale, these will turn up some of the main groups in the state that operate along the i5 corridor.

I know this is a long shot to check here but I’m trying to get into crawling but having a hard time finding anyone local that has a scx10 ii rtr in stock around Beaverton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried Mail Ordered?

RPP is a Great site Supporter with Free shipping on most Kits and RTR.

Scale Truck Kits & RTR's

I’m checking them out now. I like to support local when I can cuz I want them to stay in business but when you don’t have it, you don’t have it. I was checking out eBay too, maybe getting one new and one used as I know the kiddo will probably drive it straight off the deck or into a wall. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok peeps , I tried logging into the map with no luck. Just got a quick question. Any hobby shops near or around Lincoln city // Heading over for a quick weekend get away. Would like to support any local shops if any around the area. Thanks, Dearl"thumbsup"

McCormick park in saint Helens is about 30 min from hillsboro and has some good rock piles and a BMX track the park itself is about 25+ acres

Quiet in here.
We hit Spring Park (Elk Rock) most Sundays of the summer from 7am to 10am before it really has a chance to get hot out.

Looks as they are trying to limit parking for the Jordan Bridge crawling spot. They now have three new no parking signs out leaving it almost impossible to get to unless you want to hoof it for quite a while.

Back