• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ONTARIO, CANADA Crawlers......are you out there!

New here in Fergus, any one up this way?

I'm in Fergus as well... Not a whole a lot of time to crawl, but I get out a bit, just went out scouting the gorge in Victoria park over in Elora tonight with the wife, looks awesome for crawlin'! BTW I'm still running a stock Honcho... what rig do you have?

Andrew

Not in Fergus myself but Cambridge so not too far off. Looking at doing some crawling, trail runs around the Guelph area.

Where abouts have you crawled in Guelph? Not sure where are the good areas? Only crawled up here in Fergus/Elora, and while camping with the fam.

Thanks bud, yeah 2+ hours of driving is a bit much sometimes, when you're pressed for time with other activities that demand your time :( But yea I want to get out to Websters Falls sometime!

I am from Trenton, Ont. Myself and my two son's all have trucks. I have an SCX10 I am building. One son has an Axial Deadbolt that he got for Christmas and my other son was given my Axial AX10 when I got the SCX10.

Feel free to add my as a friend if you would like. I'd like to get out and do some trail runs sometime and figured more trucks would be more fun.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Ya getting out with other people is what it's all about. Sounds like you almost have a crawling club within your own family. As Trey said above check Socrawl.com, we have meets all the time. It's worth the drive :)

I'm fro Almonte ( 45 mins west of ottawa). Haven't seen a single other person in my town that has a RC in the 1.5 years I've been in the hobby, but there are some people in the nearby towns ( Chris from GCM racing etc).

Edit: hey, a fellow SO-crawler :).

Hey Noll it's Mart (Wildcat). Just like everyone I hopped on RCC before I had a rig, as you can tell from my screen name here. Got to change it somehow. Ideas anybody? Or do I just delete this account and start again. Looks like everyone had a great time at the STEG-6 (Scale Trail Event G6) this past weekend.

Aurora/Newmarket area here. Got a fellow comp friend and a few buddies with scalers. We are around "thumbsup"

hey im a noob here my brother has been trying for years to get me on here and well he got me to cave. converting an ax10 to scx over the winter to get out and run next year with you guys

Back