• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Notch Eight Designz SCX preload collars.

AddictedtoRC1

RCC Addict

I am happy to announce my very first venture into the RC Crawler Vendor market by offering something to all you guys using SCX and Egressor shock bodies.

Introducing my Nylon threaded preload collars.

These are cut, threaded and finished by hand, then dyed black. I will also offer other colors as I progress in my methods. So far I've done some in red and soon will be doing a set in blue.

Also for those looking to get a little more preload, I will be offering a longer version of the collars. These are fully threaded and are designed to extend below the threads of the shock body while still having enough thread to stay where you want them.

Price for a set of 4 is $16 shipped within the US. Please PM me for information on International shipping.

As stated these are made by hand and in a worst case scenario, a day or two turn around time per set may be possible.

Last edited:
Just got mine in today and the fit on these is perfect easy to adjust but not too loose or too tight. Great work Brian I highly recommend these to anyone running SCX10 shocks "thumbsup"

I would be down for two sets of blue! Great looking product sir"thumbsup" I have been wanting something like this for a long time.

Hey hittman, just like the blue wheels from last summer, you won't be the only one rocking these! I was lucky to be one of the first guys to get protos of these and they were sweet enough to release. I can't wait to get the refined versions in blue. I think I need black as well:) great stuff B !

I received my blue collars the other day. They look great! Nice color of blue too. I will post pics when I get around to installing them. Thanks"thumbsup"

I'm glad you like the blue. I wasn't sure on it when I did some test pieces, but changed things a little to get yours that shade.

Looking forward to seeing some pics. Thanks again for the support."thumbsup"

These collars fit perfectly on the RCBros Eggressor shock Bodies "thumbsup"

IMG_7216_zps7910b7c1.jpg

For all you guys in Australia, I have teamed up with Cam and his brother at OneTenCrawlers to bring my collars to your side of the globe in a more efficient manner. The first batch is ready to ship so look for them soon on their site.

Cool product Brian"thumbsup" They fitt perfect on my EGRESSor shocks. I was the lucky guy who won them at worlds:) "thumbsup"

Back