• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Nor-Calrcrc 2008/09 Comp #6, Folsom

Thanks Nor-Cal for the comp. First time running the 1.9 and gotta say they are more capable than I thought. I definately know now I need more weight up front. Not that I'm That excited to see my score but have they been posted somewhere yet?

Not sure how it worked out, but Badger was the only one to finish the course:roll: ~w~designs and myself were judging with a low score for the course of 22"thumbsup", I think it was a lucky bounce that set him up for gate 3 and 4, LOL!!! The rain sucked, but I think it was still a pretty good day had by every one that braved the weather and showed for the comp, thanks again Norcal for another great comp, hope to see ya at the next one..."thumbsup"
That is exactly what happened, I did get a lucky bounce that positioned me to get up that lions back rock to get me to the last two gates. I remember talking about how I got a lucky bounce and how you can't give up and just keep trying to "get that lucky bounce".

Badger ran early and didnt have the dirty rocks thats why he did ok.
Haha, the rocks were less dirty when I ran! :lmao: I thought you grew out of your bitching and wining? :roll:

Thanks Nor-Cal for the comp. First time running the 1.9 and gotta say they are more capable than I thought. I definately know now I need more weight up front. Not that I'm That excited to see my score but have they been posted somewhere yet?
It's probably going to be a couple days to get these scores sorted out because the score sheets are so messed up from the rain.

That is exactly what happened, I did get a lucky bounce that positioned me to get up that lions back rock to get me to the last two gates. I remember talking about how I got a lucky bounce and how you can't give up and just keep trying to "get that lucky bounce".

Haha, the rocks were less dirty when I ran! :lmao: I thought you grew out of your bitching and wining? :roll:

It's probably going to be a couple days to get these scores sorted out because the score sheets are so messed up from the rain.

sorry that is not bitching that is playing with your mine.

I was wondering the same thing, but then again I don't really want to see the results as bad as I did...."thumbsup"

I took the scores down until we can get then cleaned up.

Last edited:
Back