• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NN Clod Chassis - $189.99 Complete

kevinlongisland

The Wheels Keep Turning
DSCN6351.jpg

Introducing our new 4 link chassis kit. $185
- Complete Chassis kit with all steering parts and G-Made Top Link Mounts
- Adjustable wheelbase from 14" to 17" in 1/2" increments
- Adjustable 60/40, 50/50 chassis placement
- Body Posts Not Included (chassis width 2.5 inches at body post holes)
- Assembly Required

http://www.thecrawlerstore.com/NN.htm

DSCN6353.jpg

ShinnyNN.JPG

DSCN6382.jpg

DSCN6177.JPG

EverythingIncluded.JPG

IncludedParts.jpg

http://www.thecrawlerstore.com/NN.htm

Last edited:
Looks fantastic Kevin. Good luck to you on sales.

I can't wait to get mine and start building. Already have some clod axles on the way.

I just got home to a nice package from thecrawlerstore! Woohoo!

Thanks again Kevin! I can't wait to get the rest of my parts in to build this rig.

badger said:
I just got home to a nice package from thecrawlerstore! Woohoo!

Thanks again Kevin! I can't wait to get the rest of my parts in to build this rig.

I hope you enjoy the chassis. Please let me know if you have any problems or suggestions for improvement.

kevinlongisland said:
I hope you enjoy the chassis. Please let me know if you have any problems or suggestions for improvement.
I never wanted a clod until those bastards out in CO. were showing them off. I think I'll enjoy it fo sho!

Not sure how I can give you (creator of the stick) advise on how to improve your chassis. ;-) I'm sure this chassis is going to kick ***.

badger said:
Why would I be in a NN Clod Chassis vendor thread saying I can't wait to build my Stick? :lol:

My bad. Long day.

I was also confused at the fact you were in a clod thread as well.

FrankyRizzo said:
I was also confused at the fact you were in a clod thread as well.
I'm still confused.... I built the chassis tonight and can't figure out where to mount the tranny and drive shafts. :?

badger said:
I'm still confused.... I built the chassis tonight and can't figure out where to mount the tranny and drive shafts. :?

your not going to build anything if you don't get off the damned computer! :lol:

i bet jason has a comment about where you can stick the drive shaft. :flipoff:

Last edited:
Back