• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NMRCC 2014 Scale Season Event #3 Drivers Challenge

Thank you too all who came out. Congrats to all the winners"thumbsup"

I hope you all had fun. Comping is where I find my fun in rc. Scalers take a back seat when comping season comes around, but Saturday mixed the two. And I gotta say, it was very fun. I has a blast, and it was fun to see how people reacted, good or bad, to this style of event.

Looking forward to the next one"thumbsup"

We had a blast. My SCX just happens to be set up more for "Crawling" and It did well. I got lucky and avoided the dreaded rollover. This style event was great, I would like to see more.

Great time once again liked this style of event minus that dang reverse rule lol...had fun looking forward to the next one..greats pics everyone that took them..

Back