• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NMRCC 2014 Scale Season Event #3 Drivers Challenge

Hittman

I wanna be Dave
41a4458d7af82feec63cb6713f3fb127_zps15bdf969.jpg

Date: Saturday, September 20th

Time: Setup 8:15, drivers meeting 8:45, start time 9:00am

Map and location: Top of Spain. Bear Canyon Trailhead
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=35.14638,-106.482389&num=1&t=h&z=17

Alternative parking. You can park here, but once the culdesac is filled up, we will need to park at the main trailhead.
https://maps.google.com/maps/myplac...481641&spn=0.001554,0.001684&ctz=360&t=h&z=19

Entry fee: $5 covers both classes.. Only drive one class? Still $5. Drive two classes? Lucky you"thumbsup"
All money collected goes to the club to fund giveaways, club supplies, ect.. NONE of the money get pocketed by ANYONE.

Raffle: No raffle at this event. Next raffle will be held at the HammerDown.

Running 2.2 and 1.9 scale class rigs

We will be running three, 10 gate courses. This is for both classes. This event is a bit different than we have done before, and different from what you scale guys are used to. Comp crawling guys will know the flow, and past comp club members are expected to help out where needed.

USRCCA rock crawling rules apply. None of the spec stuff matters, but the rules are what matters, as this is how we will score the runs. If you have no clue what I am talking about, please read Section 1 of this link. Ignore the other info in the link..
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_p4etDfcRvZIoGJDrS_9zQHp2vRUSRQ7bhNyzZU3Pc/mobilebasic

Questions regarding rules will be explained during drivers meeting.

Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for both classes.

We hope to see everyone out there. Hopefully some new people, hopefully some returning members. All are welcome to join. And remember.. This is all for FUN"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Come join us and see what competition scale crawling is all about. Its fun and challenging whether you have a stock Wraith or SCX or even a full blown custom RC.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Is everything goes according to plan... I will be in for at least the 1.9 class. The motor have up the ghost on me in the U4. Not sure I will have that one back up and going anytime soon.

Kcco!!

Gonna have the wraith.. New looks and quite a bit different performance wise. Gonna be fun. I think once people see how much fun this style of comping is, the comp crawler club will grow..

That's my hopes atleast!"thumbsup"

This is going to be fun , I should be running both classes. Excited about this style of event. Trophies will be really cool for this event as well. Hope to have a huge turnout. More to come.

i think this style event will be killer. Any of you scale guys have any questions on scoring that Hittmans link dosn't answer, feel free post up on here, we will be glad to help. There is alot of time and energy that go into all these events, when we have a good turn out it makes it all worth while. BRING SUNSCREEN and WATER, you will need both.

Nobody else? Really??? Come on guys! You are killing me:evil:

Please don't let the word "scale comp" scare you. Yes, it is different. But trust me, this is going to be a blast. Awesome location for this event!

Nobody else? Really??? Come on guys! You are killing me:evil:

Please don't let the word "scale comp" scare you. Yes, it is different. But trust me, this is going to be a blast. Awesome location for this event!

Ain't Scared. ...of Yeti's or of ????:oops:

Ok, looking to go back to a good brushed set up for the u4 rig. Thoughts? I was something fast(er) that can run 3 cell.

Kcco!!

Ok, looking to go back to a good brushed set up for the u4 rig. Thoughts? I was something fast(er) that can run 3 cell.

Kcco!!

tekin fxr with a cheap ass $17, only good for one race, reedy radon "thumbsup"
oops, just gave away my setup for the hammerdown. Hmmmm......oh well

Kcco!!

Brushed in a U4.....Booo
Slower vehicles keep to the right please.

Tekin ROC412 3100kv with a castle mamba max.

Not all brushless systems are created equally. The above is a proven, impressive powerhouse. "thumbsup"

My two cents......

Last edited:
I just don't want to spend the $$$$$$$$$ on yet another brushless system to have it fail and smoke out like the last 2.

A decent brushed motor (Holmes) and a good esc is half the coat and more reliable IMO

Kcco!!

Last edited:
Back