• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NewHome+LotsOfLand+TwinHammers=Fun?

Hello fellow crawlers! So I just moved to vermont and have 1 acer with a creak going through it and cant wait to drive my TH through the new land (If I can find it through all the boxes!). How ever before I drive it in the ice and snow I know it will have trouble going over the land and I want to make it a rock crawler (Enoff so it can compete with a scx10, Yes I do know the are two different beast). This is what I was thinking to getting.

-GCM rear axle truss
GCM Racing WebStore-2015 - VTH Rear Axle Truss

-GCM Upright front shocks (they call it: Front tower plate) GCM Racing WebStore-2015 - VTH Front Tower Plate

-Gmade XD Aeration Shock 85mm (for the front shocks) Gmade XD Aeration Shock 85mm (2) GM21607 – RC Premium

-Rock creepers 1.9 from RCX10
Rock Creepers 1.9 Scale Tires

-Spektrum S6030 servo (Im going to water prof it)
S6030 Digital Surface Servo - High Torque | HorizonHobby

-Front diff lock
Locker, Front Diff:TWH | HorizonHobby

-27t 540 brushed motor
540 Crawler Brushed Motor 27T

-Maby some aesthetic changes as well. Maby the stuff that GCM has?

Back