• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New Zealand Christchurch Trail Crawlers? ANYBODY?

TrilloThrillo110

Quarry Creeper
Does anyone know of if there is a trail crawling club in the Christchurch, NZ area? I'm a keen scaler and info would be much appreciated. Also does anyone know of a good place in Chch do trail trips? Thanks :)

Hi, I am in ChCh and there is a Rock Crawler club (although most of the guys own scalers). They meet up monthly for a run at different places around ChCh. I haven't been lately as I sold my scaler (new SCX Rubicon arriving this week), but will be back there soon.

Check them out on FB

https://www.facebook.com/CRCC4X4

Good bunch of guys running a variety of trucks in different guises. I am also keen to run a long trail trip, maybe around Arthurs Pass/Castle Hill somewhere or something like that.

Cheers"thumbsup"

Hey man, that sounds cool, I all ready knew about CRCC4X4 but thought it was just crawling.
Would be interested in a long trail trip too but am also waiting for my new vehicle (just sold my Wraith)
Will PM you.

Hi guys, Kris here from CRCC4X4. We do everything as such, scale, comp and a few of us keen to a trail trip to castle hill similar. More the better for us, and always keen to try new places

Give me a yell if you want, just pm the Facebook page or pm me on here

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't know, but it was a guy with a SCX10 with Proline TSLs, Axial 8 hole beadlocks and had saddle battery setup. I sold him a SCX10 Jeep JK 4 door which was stock and had a Duratrax 5000mah Nimh battery.

Hi,
sorry to hijack this thread.
I am a newbie and I am building my first rig, I was wondering if there is anybody in Wellington.

Thanks

M

Hi,
sorry to hijack this thread.
I am a newbie and I am building my first rig, I was wondering if there is anybody in Wellington.

Thanks

M

Hey macor,
Welcome to RCC :)
Check out https://www.facebook.com/NzRcRockCrawlers as they may be some help. I Googled Wellington RC Rock Crawlers but that was the best result, but there may be a club that's not on the internet. I'd recommend chatting to some of the Kiwi's on RCC and see whether they can help "thumbsup"

BTW, what RC are you building?

Back