• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to Rc Crawling

JQuilly1245

I'm looking to get into crawling. I'm used to racing buggys, indoor carpet and my buddy just got a Exceed Maxstone 1/10th scale crawler. My other buddy has a Vaterra and both of them stock out of the box. The Maxstone out crawls the Vaterra easily, I understand the Vaterra is more of a scaler than a crawler. The rocks we crawl are more suiteable for super class crawling which is what I really want to get into but don't have the knowledge to build one or the funds to buy one new. So I've been looking into the Exceed Mad Torque as there seemed to be some good mods here on the forums and with a little upgrading I figured I'd have a good starting crawler? Open to other suggestions as I got offered an Scx10 for the Rock Rey but not sure if I wanna go scale or crawler :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't post trades outside the classifieds. "thumbsup"

I'm looking to get into crawling. I'm used to racing buggys, indoor carpet and my buddy just got a Exceed Maxstone 1/10th scale crawler. My other buddy has a Vaterra and both of them stock out of the box. The Maxstone out crawls the Vaterra easily, I understand the Vaterra is more of a scaler than a crawler. The rocks we crawl are more suiteable for super class crawling which is what I really want to get into but don't have the knowledge to build one or the funds to buy one new. So I've been looking into the Exceed Mad Torque as there seemed to be some good mods here on the forums and with a little upgrading I figured I'd have a good starting crawler? Open to other suggestions as I got offered an Scx10 for the Rock Rey but not sure if I wanna go scale or crawler :x

If you a looking for a budget MOA/Super class crawler the Exceed Mad Torque is the only game in town (that I am aware of). From what I understand it can be upgraded to be very durable and capable.

Back