• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to RC Crawlers

I was looking to get into crawlers, not for competition necessarily, but for a fun hobby for me and my kids. I use to be an RC enthusiast back in the early nineties, but now realize how much the hobby has changed in the last 25 years.

I have been doing some research on crawler kits and have noticed that most of them do not look very durable. I am more of a tinker and would like a starter kit with decent quality, and performance that has a high availability of after market parts for scaling up. I was considering on buying the Bully II MOA RTR as a starter kit since it seems pretty legit for the money.

Any thoughts?

Back