• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New To RC and crawling looking for good spots in Mesa

Tali214

I just got into the hobby and I am looking for a good Crawling spot to take my TRX-4 and maybe a bashing/jumping area for my bashers. Any help?

Hole in the rock Tempe for quick fun. On the way in there look to your left right before bus parking for the zoo and you will see a GREAT ravine that is prefect out of the way spot. Then walk to the front of the whole in the rock to try and crawl up it!! If you don't have brass or a weighted front good luck! Next continue to the left and it's a narrow trail that rides the edge of the huge rock. Ride all the way up the back side for bashing up the acinet fissures then back down. Take a full charged battery and have a blast! FYI go on the next rainy day for an even better time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a map that I made some years ago. It should be pinned at the top. To be fair, some of the areas may be changed or gone since it has been a few year.
Best bet is to join the Arizona Scale Trail Runners fb group and AZG6 fb group. They have people doing runs almost daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcon Hill off Power/Mckellips is a great crawl spot. Usually people crawl there daily. I'm usually out there on Monday or Tuesday afternoons. Brown Mountain is a good spot too. A couple miles east of Falcon Hill. Phon D Sutton @ Salt River is another good place. You need a Tonto pass for that one though. Mini Moab isn't too far either. About 30 minutes east of Mesa.

Back