• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to Minot, North Dakota scaling

701scaler

Rock Stacker
Hey y'all new to the rc community in the north Dakota area. Is there any good/decent rc stores in minot. Looking to purchase a scx10. I scaled a little back home no comps just gtg. Looking to find people out here with the same hobby and good places to go scale and purchase things. Or if the internet is just a preferred place to go.
Thanks a bunch hope to meet some of you and have some fun.

Hey y'all new to the rc community in the north Dakota area. Is there any good/decent rc stores in minot. Looking to purchase a scx10. I scaled a little back home no comps just gtg. Looking to find people out here with the same hobby and good places to go scale and purchase things. Or if the internet is just a preferred place to go.
Thanks a bunch hope to meet some of you and have some fun.

Hi there is a hobby shop by the airport and they sell some crawler stuff . Ur more than welcome to come out and run. We run 1 comp per month and gtg in between there is a few guys from Minot I'm sure could show u some good spots

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Back