• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New to forum and crawler world

Nave0888

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the scene of crawlers but have been in the RC hobby for many years with stadium trucks, planes, and helis.

I picked up about 4 weeks ago a scx10 ii renegade and so far been blown away by how well it handles terrain. I haven’t done much except wheels and tires and got some shocks for it. I picked up some hot racing shocks and have been reading they are not the greatest for they are considered “pogo sticks”. They do better than the stock I so for now they will work. I’m not looking to build a company rig but more so a basher I can take out for a hike or camping.

I’m looking forward to working with this platform and learning the tricks of the trade. With that said any useful tips or tricks will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy New Year!!!

Welcome
d.png

Good choice to jump in with. the SCX10 II is a pretty solid platform with 100s of ways to take it.

Back