• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New SSD SCX10 axle housings

I'll just keep buying spares. Not an issue. I am using this in a very heavy 6x6 that I do not baby at all. This likes to take some long tumbles. Lol. Thank you for the great axles by the way.
09d2d465e84d785f97fbd152a42f2118.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thinking of buying these axles. But what cms kit should i buy with it. I want to run it with Vanquish stage one kit (chubs etc)?
Ive found the ssd chassis mounted servo kit, but it says it is especially for the ssd high steering set.

building d60 for my j2 skeleton and it seem like the pinion is not very smooth on the ring gear , is shimming required ? i dont want to ruin hd gears

building d60 for my j2 skeleton and it seem like the pinion is not very smooth on the ring gear , is shimming required ? i dont want to ruin hd gears
You should always shim. That being said I don't recall having to shim mine. But they weren't HD gears.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would love to have just 1 more housing. Have one and need anoter to complete. It is out of stock everywhere

Back