• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New RC4WD Trailfinder 3 - Anyone else curious?

I try to avoid buying products from RC3WD, however, I like the new TF3 chassis and transmission. I bought a TF2 6-7 years ago, I only kept the body and chassis, axles and transmission were from VP/Axial... rest was custom, quite a waste. I'd rather now wait for the parts to come out or see how the kit looks like and if they sell it with other bodies (I love their 87 Xtra cab).

Did they seriously redesign the steering for "scale" sake, but still have it setup as a LHD interior with a RHD "steering box" location?

Guess I'm a bit curious how sloppy the steering bellcrank is.

I'd like to do a leaf spring build some day. While I like this, I'm still leaning toward the upcoming BRX02.

Looks interesting for sure. I got other trucks I want before the tf3. However I really love my tf2. I would like to find a different transmission one day for it though.

Back