• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

new motor needed!!! help me please !!!!

lordjasper1988

Pebble Pounder
ive got a terra claw 55t in my rig atm, im going insane, i need a new motor!!! i was thinking of getting either the novak rock star 35t or the tekin 35t.

any sudjestions as to which i should get? im leaning more towards the novak but i want to know if anyone has any ratings or ravings about the 2 motors?

any help and all input appreciated :)

What kind of punishment are you putting it through? If you're like me and play in the mud and water I'd suggest a handfull of stock axial motors. Less painful to replace A 12$ motor than a 60+ IMHO. I've put a few weeks so far on a stock 27t running 2s lipos through an axial AE-2 and it has yet to show signs of getting tired.

Just my .02

What kind of punishment are you putting it through? If you're like me and play in the mud and water I'd suggest a handfull of stock axial motors. Less painful to replace A 12$ motor than a 60+ IMHO. I've put a few weeks so far on a stock 27t running 2s lipos through an axial AE-2 and it has yet to show signs of getting tired.

Just my .02

I agree with this. I have toasted 2 Tekin hand wound 35t's this year. It wasn't the motors fault at all, it's the really dirty water and mud that killed them. So I bought the Axial 27t motor that comes stock in the Honcho, and maybe others, and have been running that. You don't get the torque that you would from some of the others but you can change that with gearing and get the majority of it back.

Back