• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New MN-45 Toyota Landcruiser 1/12

donaldsneffe

Rock Crawler
Hi,
check this out, a new 1/12 Toyota Landcruiser by MN-Models in the style of the fantastic MN-90 D90 1/12!

MN-45 1/12 Toyota Landcruiser RTR

attachmentNew.php

attachmentNew.php

attachmentNew.php

attachmentNew.php

I love it! Will modify it in the way I did with my MN-90 D90 1/12 (Check the Video).

Walter

Last edited:
These are fun little trucks with some mods, they can be made quite capable for under $100. A few homemade mods as well. Out of of the box though they are absolutely toy grade. But the bodies are well worth the price.

One thing nice about these is that the 2spd trans available for the WPL trucks fits these and you are able to tuck them in up higher with some homemade brackets and not lose any clearance.

Last edited:
Walter, this really should be in general crawlers. 1/12th is not a micro buddy.

Hi,
now it is - probably somebody has moved the thread.

Little difficult - because those cars (MN-90, MN-45, Fort Mutt, Subotech Willys Jeep Q65) have the exactly same chassis as the WPL / JJRC trucks (and can switch parts), and bodies 1/10, 1/12, 1/16. And they are toyish, not really hobbygrade (but you can buy a ton of upgrades… so probably hobbygrade...?).

Do not really know what is micrro and what not?
Is 1/16 or 1/18 still micro?

In my own opinion not, in my own "guess", those are midis, micros are 1/24, 1/28 and the Orlandoos (I have a ton of micros).

Walter

Last edited:
Received my MN-45 Kit version yesterday (and my WPL C34 today ;) ).

This is a wonderful and beautiful body, significantly longer than the MN-90.
Unfortunately some parts are missing (grill, one mirror, blinker-glass, steering wheel) - seems to be a problem of packing, not of shipping, nevertheless the parcel arrived damaged). Will see, what Banggood replies.

There seems to come a new version with cabin, called MN-40:

showatt.php

Walter

Back