• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

new castle motor/ HolmesESC issue, Need Help!

CTB

I just installed a new Castle "Slate" 1406 kv1900 motor and paired it with a new Holmes Trail-master BLE- Pro ESC. I have calibrated it to the remote per the instructions. My issue is that when I pull on the throttle it is not turning the wheels, the motor responds but it sits there going back and forth and not moving the gear. any thoughts? I do have the castle connect set up and did not change anything, just checked that it was set up for the sensored brushless motor.

I did not know that there was specific end to the motor and the speed controller, I will flip it and see. Thanks."thumbsup"

JUST Confirmed My Newbie status! look at the motor and don't base your wiring setup on the diagram picture that came with the motor. The actual locations of the ABC wires do not correlate to where they are shown in the diagram.:shock:

Back