• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New 2.2" Wheel Design: NB1

Locked Up

SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS
Vendor
logo3dark.png

It's been awhile since we gave our 2.2" lineup some love...
So we are very happy to now offer the NB1, exclusively in 2.2" size!
2.2'' NB1 SLW

This beautiful directional wheel features 12 stepped spokes and we can see this becoming a fan favorite!
(Because this wheel is directional, we will send you 2 lefts and 2 rights (see photos) when you order 4)

220sb-left.jpg

220sb-right.jpg

220sb-251redg.jpg

220sb-262blackh.jpg

220sb-267blueh.jpg

220sb-261blackh.jpg

Thanks for reading!
:)

Hey thats awesome! I just saw that wheel design on the site the other day. Its nice to see its up for sale now, I was just eyeing up your 2.2's.

Any chance of other colors like the gold, gray or black? I really like the gold.

Hey thats awesome! I just saw that wheel design on the site the other day. Its nice to see its up for sale now, I was just eyeing up your 2.2's.

Any chance of other colors like the gold, gray or black? I really like the gold.
Sorry we missed this!

We usually end up doing some in Black.
Other colors are much more rare.

These just look soooo good polished I'm not sure if we will.
Not saying never though.

Back