• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Need help chosing 1.9 tires for scx10

Kocis715

Looking to get a new set of tires for my scx10. I am going to be mostly in trails with loose soil, mud, rocks, standing water, and fallen trees.

Im looking for a 1.9 tire that is tall and will give me good clearance for mud and water (since I have not waterproofed my rc yet) so i can go though deeper stuff. Associated with its height I would like the tires to have good traction in all situations I throw at it, and also have an aggressive sidewall.

I have looked into the super swamper tsl boggers, Iroks and the mickey thomson baja claw mtz. I im mostly interested in the tires that are based off of full sized real tires but I am open to suggestions

Thanks!

Last edited:
I would say either the Boggers or Baja Claws (the Claws, not MTZ's). Both those tires have aggressive tread which work good in loose ground and they are 4.75" tall so it'll lift your truck up higher. And if those aren't big enough you could always go 2.2.

Im really leaning toward the boggers. I actually am purchasing my first rc (scx10) this week and im trying to get some parts together so I can upgrade it as soon as I can. I think im gonna keep the 1.9 wheels on it to try and save a little money, Thanks!

Back