• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1.9 class 1 tire...

I meant to measure them last night but forgot. These tires aren't 3.85" when mounted on 1.55's (closer to 4.05"), so they'll likely be over the 4" mark. I'll try and remember to measure them this evening!

That’s the thing. I really want to run class one but with the proline ram 1500 body it just doesn’t look right with little tires. I want to try a 4.19 tire but just haven’t had the chance to do so. I’m stuck! lol

That’s the thing. I really want to run class one but with the proline ram 1500 body it just doesn’t look right with little tires. I want to try a 4.19 tire but just haven’t had the chance to do so. I’m stuck! lol

These are comparable to a 4.19 max size class 1 tire. If anything they’ll grip better than most Class 1 tires with the Alien compound and the Rock Beast tread pattern. You’d be hard pressed to notice any realistic difference in 0.2”. Just think about it logically for a second.

Measured in right at 4”. Stock foams trimmed to fit the 1.9 inner beadlock ring.

1efefda4ee56eeb0011e9c4d8adb286b.jpg

If you want agressive and a scale look ( I like scale looking tread on trail rigs) the Pitbull is a great choice, if you want agressive the Hyrax is my second choice because of the design of the tread. It is syped and the design of the tread blocking is great for smooth or slick surfaces.

Back