• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Need help choosing a color any suggestions?

rccrawler6911

Rock Stacker
Okay I have a few questions I need asked
1. I know you should brush the trim on the inside of a clear body but when painting the inside should you brush or airbrush it??

2. Okay so I just ordered my proline Cherokee body and I can't decide what color I want to paint it!!!! Everybody does red and black but I wanna be different...
Im still doing all black trim, so what colors do you guys/girls think the body should be?!?!?

Paint it whatever color YOU like. It's your crawler. If you like pu$$y pink with n!pple brown trim, paint it pu$$y pink with n!pple brown trim. :)

Metallic orange/copper, thats a good color on most vehicles or for a more common color, silver/grey with blue trim.

Back