• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MST FJ45 Sliders

mjensen

Pebble Pounder
Has anyone here found a set of metal sliders that works well with the FJ45 body? I've looked around a bit but there doesn't seem to be a lot of options for this particular MST body.

Never found anything to fit and ended up making my own, some thin stainless steel folded to suit and then some 5mm stainless bar4 silver soldered to that for the sliders...

Never found anything to fit and ended up making my own, some thin stainless steel folded to suit and then some 5mm stainless bar4 silver soldered to that for the sliders...
Thanks. That's kind of what I figured. It's such a well done body that I'm surprised there doesn't seem to be much interest from the aftermarket companies but I guess MST isn't a huge seller in the states so there isn't a great market for parts.

Back