• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MST CFX DC1 313 mm

GrimmTheTourist

Quarry Creeper
Oh hell yes 8)

DC1-1-W600.jpg

DC1-2-W600.jpg

DC1-3-W600.jpg

DC1-4-W600.jpg

I can't wait to add this to my collection. I didn't even paint the MST J45 yet but this will be an instant buy.

I'm actually excited about this body :lmao: This will fit so well on my TK.

Looks like new axles, too. Weird that the side molding is a separate piece but the flares are still molded with the Lexan.

Nice! I'm currently working on a CFX-W with J45 body and real impressed with the kit. Question for those in the know: is Max Speed Technology based in Taiwan??

I pre-ordered but misses the first batch. Anybody got one on the way? My updated shipment is September

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

The body on picture show inner fenders, but they don't expressly show them in any body off shots. Wonder if they are included, or if they had to cut them from the production model

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Back