• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Motor options for Micro RC

harlequin

As the title suggests, I'd be grateful for some alternative motor options for the Micro RC. I've come across a few in the threads which are no longer in production [insert sad face].

I've read good things about the Predator (now DDT Predator) but was wondering if there are any more.

My Crawler is becoming a little too heavy so the main requirement is brute strength.

I'd prefer to upgrade only the motor but won't discount other options.

Thanks in advance.

P.S It's retiring from the Crawling world and will be mainly used for trailing.

Last edited:
Check out the new DDT Predator. Send DANALLY a PM and put your name on the list for the new 90T motors. They're $30 each and if you look through the first two Micro pages, you should find the info thread.

GetBent doesn't sell motors anymore, but Danally has picked up the Predator line. The 80T isn't available yet, but the 90T is, and a 100 or 110T should be soon, as are rewound Losi motors. Or if you're in the modding mood, you can go for a big block 130 size can.

Definitely drop me a line. I am hooked on the 90t but have new options coming up. I am editing my vendor post to show options but have had a few hick-ups with saving changes.

I am also working on pictures and video's.

Back