• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Motor and esc combo

Assuming you were replying to my post, sorry for the confusion, I was inquiring about the Wraith setup. For now, the Bomber is running fine stock.

Frankly, I'd do the same for the 2.2" Wraith versions...

It's still a trailing arm suspension 2.2" rig and could really use a torquey setup.

I programmed it with the castle link as suggested and it worked perfect. Once again, thank you for all of your help.

I ended up with a bad spur gear, I guess that’s where the noise was coming from. I could use some help with my drive shafts it seems that one is longer than the other and the new ones are the same size so I am confused on how to measure them or what to order.any help would be great. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back