• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Moss Rock

If the schedule stands there is going to be a comp at Moss Rock on August 26, 2017.

Check out Moss Rock Crawlers or Georgia Rock Zombies FB page for more details.

I just picked up my first truck and I'm looking to get some trail time this weekend, preferably Sunday (Saturday is for rock climbing, Sunday for rock crawling).

Anyone still meeting at Moss Rock (and what time?) It's gonna be cold, so I suggest noon or after..

Addendum: I got choke-slammed by the flu and still haven't gotten to run my TRX4 yet -_- I can't believe I've had this truck for a week now and it's not left the house.. Anyway, I'm doing better and looking to get some trail time this weekend (Jan 13-14) during the warmer parts of the day..

Last edited:
Here lately we’ve been going to comps but we practice the most Sundays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back