• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MMP - ROC 412 installation help needed

russ350r

I have ordered a MMP and ROC412 3100kv. The MMP comes with 13awg wire and 4mm bullet connectors. I've also ordered a set of the 4mm bullets for the motor. On the CC website, it says the 4mm bullets are for 16-13 awg. Tekin sells 12 & 14 awg 3 wire sets. Will there be an issue if I use the smaller 14awg wire? Will the 12awg wire fit in the 4mm bullets?

Thanks.

I have ordered a MMP and ROC412 3100kv. The MMP comes with 13awg wire and 4mm bullet connectors. I've also ordered a set of the 4mm bullets for the motor. On the CC website, it says the 4mm bullets are for 16-13 awg. Tekin sells 12 & 14 awg 3 wire sets. Will there be an issue if I use the smaller 14awg wire? Will the 12awg wire fit in the 4mm bullets?

Thanks.

Kinda confused here on what way you are going with 2 different questions.

No issue with using a smaller gauge wire.

Don't know what 4mm bullets you bought.... Now if you bought the ones that say for 16-13 gauge it may fit but manufacture says only up to 13. Should be close fit. May have to open up a bit to fit it.

Thanks.
Going down in size generally isn't good since the smaller wire can't handle as much current. You can make the 12 ga. work or you can find 13 ga. wire in sets at TQ Wire: 13 Gauge

They also make really nice flexible sensor cables that are lot easier to route. Sensor cables

Just cut a little of wire on the end till it fit in the connector... Should not have any problem fitting 12ga in the castle connector!

I use Deans Wet Noodle Flex 12-Gauge wire and the castle 4mm bullet connectors, no trimming and no issues with the wire fitting in the connector at all...

Back