• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mjollnir !! - Thors Hammer

Yeah the goats are really cool, he could slaughter them for dinner each night, and as long as he kept all the bones intact, a swing of Mjölner over the bones, the goats would come to life again.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Very nice Hammer, wasn't su re if I liked the height of the front shock tower but after taking a good look at i t from a side view with the longer arms it looks Killer "thumbsup"

I still love mine and it is still my go-to crawler/trail truck. Parts are harder to find so every time it makes a weird noise I get worried, but otherwise I really enjoy driving it. It looks pretty unique in a sea of Axials, TRX4s and Elements.

I now have two; one that I built as a kit years ago and is mostly stock with a HW fusion, and one that was a parts truck that I rebuilt with the upright front suspension mods.

Do you still run yours?

I actually have 4 that run, 3 of which now have beetle bodies on them. For awhile I was finding them so cheap locally that I couldn’t resist picking them up. I even found one at a value village. I never see them for sale anymore though. I have a fifth which ii have only partially built, but has been converted to run an OG SCX10 transmission

I still love mine and it is still my go-to crawler/trail truck. Parts are harder to find so every time it makes a weird noise I get worried, but otherwise I really enjoy driving it. It looks pretty unique in a sea of Axials, TRX4s and Elements.

I now have two; one that I built as a kit years ago and is mostly stock with a HW fusion, and one that was a parts truck that I rebuilt with the upright front suspension mods.

Do you still run yours?

still running great. Just dont run enough😂 Good to hear there's still a following. Love the TH!

My Twin Hammers still gets driven consistently. Mine is a completely stock kit version, with lots of batteries through it. But it's still going strong.

Back