• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mississippi

Braceysdad lives in Greenville Mississippi. You can come to SFR3
Saturday March 12th at Bucks pocket state park in north Alabama.

Last edited:
Greenville is about an hour and a half away, so I guess that's not too bad... I wish I could go to that thing in North Alabama but I don't even have my crawler together yet. :neutral: I have the little pajero, but the clod is still on the workbench.

I'm in north Mississippi, Olive Branch to be exact. Right next to Memphis. My crawler is in progress also, perhaps it will be ready somtime soon. Keep me posted if ya'll do a get together somewhere.

I sent you guys pm. Lets get together some weekend. I have 250 acres in Grenada MS with some good spots and that would not be too far for any of us.

Grenada would work for me, let me know when and I'll try to arrange to be there. Now I really need to get moving on my TLT!

makoroni said:
I live on the coast, Iam getting ready to build a crawler. Iam new to this and just started messing around.
I'm on the coast as well! We've got to get together sometime!

Man, all you MS guys are way up there! You guys should have no trouble at all finding people in TN or Northern AL to crawl with. Down here on the coast, we get to crawl on Katrina rubble. LOL

I live on the coast, Iam getting ready to build a crawler. Iam new to this and just started messing around.

I'm on the coast as well! We've got to get together sometime!

Me and Mississippirocs are on the coast. We get together every now and then and I've got a buddy that's got 80 acres that we'll be allowed to use. I still need to check it out but he says it everything we need."thumbsup"

Me and Mississippirocs are on the coast. We get together every now and then and I've got a buddy that's got 80 acres that we'll be allowed to use. I still need to check it out but he says it everything we need."thumbsup"
Look at the date of the post ahead of yours. These are over a year old. Can you say inactive?

Look at the date of the post ahead of yours. These are over a year old. Can you say inactive?

Well I guess I shouldn't put "Good at noticing stuff" on my Resume!:lol: How the hell did this thread show up recently anyways? I never even saw it until the other day. Oh and uhhhh...Inactive. Is that right?:flipoff::lol:

Back