• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MiRCa 2014 Comp Crawling Events

Rivers are back to normal levels we should be good to go....see everyone on Sunday. "thumbsup"

Who has a MMP they want to trade or sell:mrgreen: Looking forward to tomorrow. Crawling and good food!!!
Later,
Farmer

What a good day to crawl. And of course Farmer got that PSD all in his face.

Results link above is updated, as are the series points.

Reminder guys last schedule USRCCA event is JUNE 22ND @ Auburn Hills!

Reminder, looks like Sunday is going to be a good day for the last series event.

Hope to see everyone make it out!

I plan on being there. Knocked the dust off the crawler tonight. Didn't realize how long it's been since I ran it. WOW..

Jeff, is your buddy Mick going to be there on Sunday? If he's looking for a comp truck tell him to bring his money...

Sure wish I could make it out guys... Work schedule is crazy and Sunday is the only day I can see the wife and kids!!! Have fun fellas and hopefully I will see everyone soon.

Results posted in the first link and final scores posted.

Farmer with the win got the state win. 1 point!

I know we had a rough summer, but we hope to get more stuff going this summer/fall and winter.

Results posted in the first link and final scores posted.

Farmer with the win got the state win. 1 point!

I know we had a rough summer, but we hope to get more stuff going this summer/fall and winter.

Thanks for all your help Jake and thanks to you guys that were able to make it out. Like Jake said we hope to have a better season this fall.
Later,
Farmer

Awesome!!! Thanks for putting in the time to get all this set up guys, Posting scores and everything else. I am looking forward to the fall season and hope we can squeeze a few comps in before the snow flies.

Back