• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MiRCa 2014 Comp Crawling Events

binaryterror

I wanna be Dave
Hey guys, the winter has been brutal on getting us on courses enough. I know many have left the comp scene recently for various reasons, but we still have some dedicated guys who plan to head out to Nationals this year. In order to do so, we had to kind of rush to get this schedule up. We realize the second comp is very soon, but to get them all to fit while missing holidays and some of the big events we had no choice. We will be doing a drop.

Sunday April 27th - Auburn Hills
Sunday May 4th - Davisburg
Sunday June 1st - Dexter
Sunday June 22nd - Auburn Hills

Hope to see as many as we can come out again. "thumbsup"

Start times are 11am.

Addresses:

Auburn Hills:
1899 N Squirrel Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

Davisburg:
495 Broadway
Springfield Twp, MI 48350

Dexter:
Warrior Creek Park (Behind the Fire Department)
8140 Main St
Dexter, MI 48130

Results:
Link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhWUhY1crTg8dDktbjVHTWxHajZqdW9YbEZFWVhXM1E&usp=sharing

Last edited:
I won't be making it down either guys..

Hoping to make the events after the wedding next month..
If anyone needs a comp truck, I'm putting one together to sell.
Should be ready in a couple weeks.

We had a small comp, but we kind of expected it to be small with short notice and all, I'll get the results posted tonight. I just hope my new tires are running, I can't deal with what those Rovers did to me, maybe they finally gave up life.

Remember guys This Sunday (weather permitting....maybe Jeff wants to do a drunken rain dance or 2 for us?) is another comp at Davisburg.

Start time is 11am.

Anybody going tomorrow?

I know Farmer and I will be there. Also heard Tim might be out.

Looks like a nice day, and I might have my new secret weapon tires...but it is Davisburg anything works there.

See everyone about 10-11 tomorrow!

Last edited:
What a nice day to comp, glad a few more were able to make it out. Results are in the first post, updated from today.

Hope Dexter dries up soon. water is pretty high over there, and may limit us for the next comp.

Thanks for the heads up"thumbsup" Keep me informed, we can make a location change if needed:mrgreen:
Later,
Farmer

I'll try to swing over there on monday, water is going down fast so we should be good. "thumbsup"

Back