• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mercedes G type body

Maarten

Hey Guys,

I've been searching the web for a little while now, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I was hoping to find a 1:10 scale hard body Mercedes G type. Not the new 6x6 but the regular old 4x4.

Unfortunately all I can find is either the tamiya lexan cabrio version or the nikko G-type, but that only has a 16cm wheelbase and 30cm body length. Which imo makes it too small to be 1:10 scale and to fit on my scx10.

So.. anyone got any clue where I can get a better body?

Any help would be welcome

That styrene ebay example is excellent. Mine (now sold) when weathered turns out really, really nice.

That styrene ebay example is excellent. Mine (now sold) when weathered turns out really, really nice.

Damn, I wanted one of those Nikko G-Wagen hardbodies forever but they were impossible to find by the time I got into scalers (in addition to being a little on the small side) and had pretty much put that thought to rest, and now I find out about this $200 hardbody and it's even got the same wheelbase as the scx2. Do you have a thread for that build somewhere, ITG?

Back