• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MDRCC/VARCOR Comp - Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ok...I'm in for 2.2 Comp. This will be my first comp so the truth is I will have to many questions and will not know what the hell I am doing...you got'a start somewhere though.

Ok...I'm in for 2.2 Comp. This will be my first comp so the truth is I will have to many questions and will not know what the hell I am doing...you got'a start somewhere though.
The best way to learn is by doing. "thumbsup"
The main thing is to have fun, see you there. "thumbsup"

did you guys want me split everyone up into groups or you'll guys do it sunday...

btw, good luck VARCOR on sunday. looks like a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

It was good seeing everybody today, I had a great time. I like comping with the MD guys, you rock. Good job beating me out in finals for the win Karl, if I had to lose I am glad it was to a VA driver. See everyone next time. "thumbsup"

Hi guys. I'm the new guy. I had a great time watching everyone run up at Carderrock today. I cant wait to get my XR10 built. Thanks for being so friendly and making me and my Bro-in-Law feel so welcome. Special thanks goes out to Mike and Chris. You guys are awesome.

Hi guys. I'm the new guy. I had a great time watching everyone run up at Carderrock today. I cant wait to get my XR10 built. Thanks for being so friendly and making me and my Bro-in-Law feel so welcome. Special thanks goes out to Mike and Chris. You guys are awesome.

Well hurry up and get it running, no fun just watching.
We've got a great group of guy's in both clubs. Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions, saved me some mistakes when I started.
Look forward to running w/ you.

It was good to meet everyone and thank you for the help with my first comp. Comping is most definitely fun, when's the next one...
Good meeting you also. The next Varcor comp is Saturday May 21st at John (Mariners) house in Norfolk. "thumbsup"
Always good to meet new people and get new club members, hope to see you running in comps soon. "thumbsup"

Had a awesome time running with everybody at a great crawling place. Cant wait for the next one.

Chris, Thanks for the friend request.

To all....I just won (Ebay) my Futaba S9157 servo ($96.00) I should have it by the weekend. Nothing else is holding me up. I should be up and running real soon "thumbsup"

BTW I was fooling around with my iPhone last night an ended up making a STUPID little video of Carderock. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbkI8jRSXF0 :mrgreen:

Back