• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

McMinnville Area RC group?

idjmv

I've been wanting a long time to make a rc group, or at least join one, but the problem is that I live in McMinnville, and the nearest rc group is in newberg, so it is kind of a pain if I joined that group, and I don't even know if anyone in that group scales. What would it require me to do to create a group, or if you guys know of any groups with scalers?

SCX10
YETI
XR10
E-REVO VXL
MINI-T
RC10WC

i am in Micky ville. Just started with a 2wd Slash, Rustler and a TRX4. Just got a Wraith and am planning a crawl area in the back yard. PM me if interested in a local group. I know one other RC freak in town. Could put a announcement in the Register activity notice section for interested people and meet somewhere.

Back