• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

MB Scaler 1:6

Rockin140

Rock Stacker
Thinking about getting a 1/6 MB Scaler. Seems there's not a lot out there in parts supply. What gives? Even the FMS website's parts in stock is disappointing. Was this a 'flash in the pan' vehicle where now the flame is out and parts are very limited?

I've found just about every stock part for that rig
but personally if I had one of those and I wanted to upgrade I would use aftermarket parts made for other brands
I have the Jimny rtr version and the fj40 tub and other body parts are on there way
the Jimny is mostly stock but the fj is going to be custom its gona use a 3 gear forward mounted and a scx10 frame and a rc3wd style tcase and I'm on the fence on ether leafs or 4 link
if I go leafs I think will go with axial 10.3 straight axles if i go portals I'll run 4 link maybe trx4s axles

point being you can make anything fit with some work you don't need fms parts or fms upgrades

Back