• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Marina Del Rey May 10/11th

4x4Jay

Rock Stacker
I'll be going to Marina Del Rey this weekend, both days sounds about right. Anyone care to join me? (I'll actually be at this one!!!):flipoff:

If you haven't been out to this spot yet, Here is the maps link for it -- MAP LINK -- and here is a link to my last video trip out there, solo run. -- SOLO VIDEO RUN --

"thumbsup"

Really? No takers? Cool with me ! :)

I ordered my rear bumper, side mirrors, new body clips ( I gotta make custom clips to fit under the roof racks), and a few bungees for the racks. ( now I can put junk up there, and raise the CG!! I'm sure the sarcasm isn't getting through here...)

The trailer is HUGE!

serazu8u.jpg

This weekend is not good with Mother's Day and all. Another time I am happy to go down. It's only fair out south county brothers have made the trek up to Vasquez and nearby a bunch of times.

Pick another date in a few weeks and I'm in.

Jon

Back