• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Manly Dig Switches

Got anything tougher than Sean Connery? Maybe in the Daniel Craig strength?

Craig is awesome... but I think a Steven Segaull version would be better. :ror:

The Duke............nuff said

Attachments

• JohnWayneTrueGrit.jpg
    JohnWayneTrueGrit.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,831
Old School"thumbsup"
3011441224_ae42a73f6b_o.gif

I'll be ordering a couple of these, JRH.... If you haven't shipped my motors yet, let me know and we can add 2 of these....

Your motors didn't ship today Matt, we can add them no problem. Place the order and I will refund the shipping charge.

I have looked for larger ones, but anything more than 15 amps became huge in a hurry. If you guys want more power, I can get it.

Your motors didn't ship today Matt, we can add them no problem. Place the order and I will refund the shipping charge.

I have looked for larger ones, but anything more than 15 amps became huge in a hurry. If you guys want more power, I can get it.
Just placed the order
Thanks, JRH"thumbsup"

Dang, sold out already. I didn't think you guys would like em that much! More on order, along with an even studlier model too.

Can you post of the wiring of the 3 posts?

I know what my Rat Shack ones are, any help on these new ones?

They wire up the same. It even has the same letters embossed on the case. This is the radio shack switch

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back