• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mad Max: Fury Road, Trailer from comic con

I cant say for sure but reboot sounds like forget mad max and road warrior ever happened. I already do that with thunderdome. ;)

What made mad max and the road warrior amazing and gritty was the lack of big budget and special effects.

Hungry writer / director early in his career.

I like The Road Warrior the most as a whole film.
Mad Max is a great place mark in the history of film, it changed the way filmmakers made movies.

What made mad max and the road warrior amazing and gritty was the lack of big budget and special effects.

i have to agree !
there will never be another mad max / road warrior like the two originals movies !

these are my two favorite movies - see both when they first came out,
& about 200 times each now.

thunder dome maybe 5 times !
big budgets & lots of eye candy don't always make for a good movie.

hopes will be high for this one & looks cool - ill see it :twisted:
surprised it took them so long to do a remake !

I lost all respect for Gibson after Braveheart II (oh I meant the Patriot) & Braveheart III (Apocalypto.)

Artists have a career curve, when young & hungry they TRY, then the believe their own hype (Quentin you listening?) then they spiral off into oblivion.

Mel left long ago for me.

I'm just talkin bout the same actor who ever it is doing 2 sequels when it is based on a main character, it should be the same guy/gal....being the same guy who write the rest, there are a ton of same stuff from the 3 other movies in it....at least come up with new stuff if the same writer is doing another movie how many years later....

Its got Charlize Theron in it ,DROOOOOOOOLLLLLLL
i,d even go to the movies to watch her stir a bowl of corn flakes for 2 hours

If its even half as good as the 1st 2 Maxs it will be brilliant

theyve been teasing that game for several years, and ive been watching patiently. i hope its got vehicles, and scavenging. not just another FPS

it should not try to be borderlands… anybody remember the old old pc game interstate 76? something like that but more robust. "thumbsup"

i hope for fallout with cars.

it should not try to be borderlands… anybody remember the old old pc game interstate 76? something like that but more robust. "thumbsup"

i hope for fallout with cars.

Holy cow. I remember playing the crap out of that game. On a slow friggen pc. And had completely forgot about it.
gu5yva2a.jpg

lol, game looks like crap compared to what we are spoiled with nowadays. "thumbsup"

Back