• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Mad Max: Fury Road, Trailer from comic con

STANG KILLA SS

~THE SCALE SHOP~
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/akX3Is3qBpw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i would fully embrace this movie if it didnt have max rockatanski as the main character.

i see the pursuit special, i see it crash, but the real max crashed it in the road warrior after he delivered the semi truck. is this some alternate universe where the road warrior never happened?

movie looks very well produced, i'll give it that. "thumbsup"

i would fully embrace this movie if it didnt have max rockatanski as the main character.

i see the pursuit special, i see it crash, but the real max crashed it in the road warrior after he delivered the semi truck. is this some alternate universe where the road warrior never happened?

Spoilsport ! :mrgreen:

Cars can be repaired or replaced.

it looks cool!! I hope it doesn't turn out to be a star wars remake where Greedo shoots first kind of thing. but, this my have been where he wanted to go with the movie the first go around. but couldn't. nothing will top the first one!!

I know i know... im just saying what most you all are thinking.

George miller, i got it... doesn't mean its gonna be good. It looks like 300 with cars...

Cars can be repaired or replaced.

In the wasteland? The car got wrecked, rolled... then blew up when the silly fingerless dork with the coyote hat didnt disarm max's boobytrapped fuel tanks.

It does look like 300 with cars :lmao:
Ill probably still see it though.I could see a few scale builds coming from it"thumbsup"

i just read its a reboot… which makes me somewhat more excited to see this movie and forgive the rebirth of the pursuit special.

I just hope max doesn't sound like bane. That would be an issue.

sent from tinners foster care for rc's.

Tom Hardy was excellent in Warrior and Inception.

What's a reboot? Like, pretend you've never even heard of Mad Max before cause we're doing it all over again because I need some money and can't come up with anything original anymore, and sadly, will simply remake my own movies? And, just pay the people that made 300 to it for me?

Good one, Hoop.

Tom Hardy is the man.
Bronson (2008) - IMDb

If you have not watched Bronson I highly recommend it (also directed by my new fave Nicolas Winding Refn.)
Dare I say Kubickesque?

When I heard new Mad Max months ago I thought "Ughhhh not another FAWKING reboot!"

Then I read a bit about Miller & a budget & had some hope.
This trailer "looks" good.
I am holding out hope for an edge of my seat "lock in eyes & disengage brain" thrillride.
We will see

not the same without Gibson (before he turned into a self righteous idot, ya know when he was hungry) in it :flipoff: ....

I lost all respect for Gibson after Braveheart II (oh I meant the Patriot) & Braveheart III (Apocalypto.)

Artists have a career curve, when young & hungry they TRY, then the believe their own hype (Quentin you listening?) then they spiral off into oblivion.

Mel left long ago for me.

I cant say for sure but reboot sounds like forget mad max and road warrior ever happened. I already do that with thunderdome. ;)

What made mad max and the road warrior amazing and gritty was the lack of big budget and special effects.

Back