• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Niice... I like the aluminium chassis plate and little scale details like the disk brakes... nice touch. Looks like Motor and esc just drop out?? Esc placement is interesting... It's Losi, so I'm pretty sure it drives good. It'll be interesting to see what upgrades appear. Clearly they are trying to edge into Yeti Score sales...competition is good. :) I'll be looking for some hands on reviews.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love the design of the front suspensions and rear axle, the same thing in aluminium would look killer. Maybe it has the potential for an U4 rig with all diff locked and beefier drive shafts.

Nothing wrong with EC5 connectors. Those may be EC3 though so a little smaller. I have switched all of my race stuff from Deans to EC5 and I'll never go back. They stay cooler and dont come apart on a hard landing.

I wonder if those two screws mean that connector plate is removable? Looks like they may give the option to run what you want.

I was thinking the same thing. They have to make it removable, they don't last forever. The question is, do they have different plates for different connectors? I like the plate idea but I would probably just remove it.

Ec3 is my preferred connector, the xt60 is also good, both worked way better than deans for me. Easier to solder, much stronger physical connection, higher current rating, and it's easier to grip when disconnecting.

it'd be neat to have an actual shootout between the score and this truck.

from the video on horizons site it looks like it drives pretty damn good.

that is the best looking losi product ive seen..
too bad i will probably never own one. losis history of discontinuing stuff scares me away

Back