• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Looneybin’s Kyosho Jumbo Kong MT

looneybin

RCC Addict
Well I got a deal on some Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser VE parts. Iv owned a few Force trucks and they are qwerky but super simple solid trucks. I pondered what to do with them and I had this Vaterra K5 Blazer body sitting around so here we are. The Vaterra body is large in comparison to other 1/10 scale bodies and I have always wanted a set of Imex Jumbo Kong tires so I thought they may fit well together. I started making a chassis and want to keep it simple but like everything its getting more and more complex.

Attachments

• IMG_6362.jpeg
    IMG_6362.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6363.jpeg
    IMG_6363.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6364.jpeg
    IMG_6364.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6367.jpeg
    IMG_6367.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6366.jpeg
    IMG_6366.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 8
Adjustable front body mount. I may want to install a scale engine up here in the furture.

Attachments

• IMG_6396.jpeg
    IMG_6396.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 12
I recall them tires being like 8.5 inches right? I wouldn't mind owning a set if the wheels with the 17mm hex were still around. Looks kike a fun build! I'll be watching.

I recall them tires being like 8.5 inches right? I wouldn't mind owning a set if the wheels with the 17mm hex were still around. Looks kike a fun build! I'll be watching.
8.5” tall 5” wide. I think they still make the 17mm ones. These are the old 14mm ones

Back