• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Looking for people to Crawl with around North Al.???

blackfox93

Rock Stacker
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/281397111984842/287360111388542/?notif_t=group_activity

Hey guys, Ive noticed a few posts on here looking for people to crawl in North Alabama. My name is Ethan and I am the Admin on Tennessee Valley RC Crawlers and Scalers on Facebook, for anybody looking for folks to crawl with around North Alabama or Southern Tennessee here is my group page. I started the group to find people to crawl with. Please feel free to join and check out everything we got going on. All are welcome and the group is full of friendly and helpful people, We are up to about 80 members. We usually get together at least every other weekend if not every weekend. We have several spots around Huntsville, Madison and Limestone County and We're always looking for new spots and most of us are willing to travel. We even have a few spots up into Tennessee. Right now we are working on getting a Comp together and are planning a trip down to Moss Rock soon. Just thought I would post this up after seeing several posts for people looking to crawl in this area, COME CHECK US OUT!!!"thumbsup"

Back