• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Long Island

Hi Im new from sound beach got my scx10 coming tomorrow. How about that snow. I see some of you go to middle island I live close and have any of you tried the old kmart in middle island probably better for scalers, although it has ton of hill climb lines.

Well I got the Crawler bug again, I really hate the Winter & Snow though.. Anyhow starting a few projects.. Going to scale out my AX10 RTR, just picked up a Losi Micro Crawler and am working on a 1/24 Scale Scout Body..
And lastly I am going to scale out and slap some upgrades on the Losi Mini Rock Craawler..

Where you guys want to get together and play??

hey.....are you guys still out there??? im in centereach area.....looking for a crawler now....i got the bug....snow is melting....let me know

Yea we been waiting for the snow to melt to get together. I'll be out this weekend checking some spots out. PM me your number if you're interested.

I spend a huge amount of my summer in Port Jeff Station.. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if you guys set something up..

Video of some crawling in Holtsville. We have a complete course set up. Will post pics this weekend.

Strumpf_RC_Rock Crawler_Wraith_4/29/13 - YouTube

Nice course! Im in selden where you at? i gotta check your holtsville place out! email me if you can, dont think you can send pm's yet

Whats up guys, cableman's my uncle, im located in ronkonkoma, got a brushless wraith with some goodies, waiting on hitec to fix my steering servo, what time u guys usually meet up on sundays??

we usually meet up in holtsville around 4pm every sunday .... Two of us are from selden, one is from Holtsville and another from stony brook.

A wraith of course!

Did the dingo kit I have a 1:1 lifted fj cruiser so I was partial to the scaled 4x4. IM away at school so when I come home I'll hopefully have the rig up and running and try to meet/keep up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Kings Park here. Haven't taken the truck out of the yard yet but there are some real nice trails just east of Sunken Meadow as well as a few nice trails 1 block from my house that I mountain Bike on in the summer. Would love to meet up with some of you guys.

Moving to the New Babylon area around the first of the year. I'd like to get an idea of where some good spots are for crawling. I'm also interested in building a trail rig so I can take advantage of some of New Yorks fine off road trails. Been away some 20 years now.

Back