• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

*Live Scoring at the 2013 GSS*

Colby

WOOPOOW!!
Live Scoring!

Direct Web Link

PDF Link

Your device may need the Google Drive app to view.

<iframe width='900' height='900' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApyET5l7_0tpdGNTZTRyeTlhTTU1SGxKQ1FJcFZTaGc&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Check in through out the day.

Free Wifi will be available to those who want to upload photos through out the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats austin :thumbup::thumbup: looks like ten may have the overall state.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk

Congrats on 2nd Itty and thanks for taking the DLUX Ultra chassis to the podium!

Congrats to Harvo and Pdog too on their top 5!

Oh! Never mind then. LOL

Still great driving either way!

Last edited:
Good job everybody.

Looking at the scores, course 4 was brutal. What happened?

Gatekeeper, still kicking ass. Good stuff, Austin. "thumbsup"

I hear this is the top five from shafty

Itty bitty
barrybelvedere
m_energy
tn_crawlin
bigjon

Good job guys. "thumbsup"

Good job everybody.

Looking at the scores, course 4 was brutal. What happened?

It WAS brutal. Without making quick decisions on which gates to sacrifice making it to the finish was nearly impossible.

Yeah ryan pretty much had the day in the bag. Stopped to grab a bite to eat with Austin so i just rolled in. Going to get some stuff unpacked and will have all the scores up shortly. Thank you all again, what a weekend. Ill have a real post up soon.

Back