• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2014 Worlds Live Scoring Thread

This is so much more exciting than football and Waaay more exciting than baseball. Good luck to the finalists, don't forget it's supposed to be fun!

Holy negatives batman! Does RI have TOO much traction for this caliber of drivers?? Hmmm

They've been saying the traction is nutty...so much so that it makes keeping trucks together a chore. It's also bringing out unwanted suspension reactions...like lifting tires in sharp turns and what not. I believe I heard someone say it's at least 2x more grippy than LRC...nuts.

They've been saying the traction is nutty...so much so that it makes keeping trucks together a chore. It's also bringing out unwanted suspension reactions...like lifting tires in sharp turns and what not. I believe I heard someone say it's at least 2x more grippy than LRC...nuts.

This was especially true with the 2.2s rigs.

Awesome day of crawling yesterday. It was great to meet so many awesome people and judge such a high caliber of crawling. Really reignited the fire"thumbsup"

I've been watching the final's scores as they posted
looks like jake killed the final course
just waiting for manual to run....

Congrats Manual!

Last edited:
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Back