• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

LiPo battery storage voltage

It would, but if you parallel charged packs to take advantage of the q6 power, it will overheat that power supply. So at 90 watts and 19v, there is only 4.7a available to power the charger, it's fan, and charge your pack. So that would not be a very good option. You can get the server power supplies for 15 to 30 shipped from the fleabay. You can then modify them to suit you.

With the q6 and a good power supply you could charge 6 2200 packs at 1c all at the same time with a parallel board.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I won’t be parallel charging
I just want to know if that 90W power supply would be able to correctly charge a 4S battery even if takes longer.
If so, I would simply use it and decide later if I want to purchase a separate and more appropriate power supply
Again, I don’t care if I don’t take advantage of the charger’s potential power, I just want a reliable charger, capable of charging my 4S packs one at a time but reliably and with the capability of charging to storing voltage.

I won’t be parallel charging
I just want to know if that 90W power supply would be able to correctly charge a 4S battery even if takes longer.
If so, I would simply use it and decide later if I want to purchase a separate and more appropriate power supply
Again, I don’t care if I don’t take advantage of the charger’s potential power, I just want a reliable charger, capable of charging my 4S packs one at a time but reliably and with the capability of charging to storing voltage.
It will work. Just keep in mind you will have a max of about 3 amps charging. Keep an eye on the power supply temp.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Re: LiPo battery storage voltageg

In Canadian $ and with shipping fees in order to get it soon and not in a month, it would have cost me the same as a HItec X2 AC Plus charger, not to mention the extra $ for custom clearance.
To be honest, i finally bought a HItec charger, simply because i can get it in Canada, delivered in less than 4 days ...and you know what? it comes with a good power supply...
It will more than do the job I need from a charger
So thx again mikemcE and the others for your suggestions.

Back