• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Light Kit for Phoenix

BLUJEEP

Hi all, I want to add some lights to my Phoenix. I don’t see any kits with 10mm leds for the front light buckets.

I know that Vanquish has a kit with different headlight buckets, but unsure of the overall quality after reading about it.

MyTrickRC has a kit also, but don’t know if their light buckets allow fitment of the stock grille, and don’t really want rock lights. I do like the idea of being able to add more lights later with this kit.

May want to add a light bar or running lights later. Planning on getting the RC4WD turn signal bezels also.

Any suggestions on what would be good to use?

Thanks!

34fb96cb9ed81c5f75e2cd8a5d6097ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the Incision lights Stage One light kit on my phoenix, Then transferred it over to the JK Body I put on after. They work great and haven't had any issues. The controller is kinda large and can be hard to find a spot to mount with the wire lengths they give you but over than that I can't complain. They are STUPID Bright, and everyone I have crawled with has mentioned it.
XOGn9butX0hVtoMSzgU6n-Pphv6vz0nlOxQTxx0DH-o2rQ0i7706dlVdxA01sj-UCS7NJoSbP_a4pJfhSRH6rcezboCovaXOOfIN6kErXuHP48nQ5K79eSCqPUy0gUhlT_gWG82bS7k=w600

Last edited:
I used the Incision lights Stage One light kit on my phoenix, Then transferred it over to the JK Body I put on after. They work great and haven't had any issues. The controller is kinda large and can be hard to find a spot to mount with the wire lengths they give you but over than that I can't complain. They are STUPID Bright, and everyone I have crawled with has mentioned it.
XOGn9butX0hVtoMSzgU6n-Pphv6vz0nlOxQTxx0DH-o2rQ0i7706dlVdxA01sj-UCS7NJoSbP_a4pJfhSRH6rcezboCovaXOOfIN6kErXuHP48nQ5K79eSCqPUy0gUhlT_gWG82bS7k=w600

Thanks! Do those headlight units attach to the phoenix grill the same way the stock buckets do? Edit: oops, that one looks to be discontinued.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, are you using the Powershift light booster with it? Looks like a good simple option.

Edit: just saw your thread link, will check it out.

Nope. Just added a JST connector to my ESC plug to plug in the lights. Simple plug and play and plenty bright for me.

Thanks! Do those headlight units attach to the phoenix grill the same way the stock buckets do? Edit: oops, that one looks to be discontinued.

Yes, They bolt though just like the normal light Buckets. I saw the discontinued the Stage 1 but the only difference to the stage 2 is the rock lights. Which is still available.

Yes, They bolt though just like the normal light Buckets. I saw the discontinued the Stage 1 but the only difference to the stage 2 is the rock lights. Which is still available.

Okay thanks, good to know! Don’t really need the rock lights, but I’m still considering it.

Update, I found a Powershift RC light kit for the Axial UMG on sale. It comes with headlights, taillights and front amber marker lights. I don’t have the turn signals yet so I put the ambers in the cab for now. The headlights are 5mm so I also bought the RC4WD light buckets to mount them in. Pretty happy with this simple setup. I’ll be putting a spare tire in the back so the wires shouldn’t be too visible.

100bfcb2d1b823e3dddf4560a2fd7af9.jpg

b42fa9641a0f6c8bb2050fe03c4931bc.jpg

a884f3b4040e7170aa8e07cd518872cf.jpg

83fd3099985ec5b28847140f89654ba0.jpg

fddaa538c9f764f9f7f1c32e5c5de44d.jpg

Last edited:
Back